Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the new MeisterR D.C.S. Zeta Coilovers and I have arranged an initial group buy offer to the Skyline Owners.
The Coilovers are in stock and will be available for shipping immediately via next day service.

This offer is not limited to Skyline, therefore you can also get into this deal no matter what car you have the long as it is in stock.

More information are avaliable from the MeisterR Website: http://www.meisterR.com

If I can get 3+ of you interested, i can offer them at £549.00 delivered to your door.

Here are some features of the MeisterR D.C.S. Zeta Coilovers:

*Dual Perch (Fully threaded) Design Coilovers allows separate adjustment of springs preloads and ride height.
*15 levels of damping adjustment. (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Anodised Aluminum Top-Mount with Integrated Pillowball Bearing.
*Linear Rate Springs made of Cold-Wound Chrome Silicon Steel.
*Monotupe Dampers with large diameter and short stroke pistons.
*Nickel Plated Thread with Teflon Coating to prevent Corrosion.

All MeisterR Coilovers are covered with 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects and dampers failures,
the warranty will cover track usage.

The long as the dampers are not physically damanged, any dampers that fails within one year will be covered under warranty.

I will be able to offer fitting and tracking service for these coilovers if anyone are local to me. ;)
I am offering a discount package to fit the coilovers and set your car's geometry using a Pro-Align 4 wheel laser tracker for £120 + VAT.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
243 Posts
hi guys,

anyone actually running a set of these - been trying to find someone with them installed?

cheers

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, just had them installed today, quite impressed with them pretty good quality and well finished, will be doing a lot of driving this week and will report back on install, 1st impression and how they feel on our UK roads
Chet

·
Registered
451 Posts
these are one of the best i have been told , better than tein coilovers ! i would love a set but wont be for a couple of months sorry

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Uh... if you look at the date, this group buy was over 1 year ago.

Those were actually for the D.C.S Zeta that has been discontinued for a while already.
The MeisterR current range of coilovers are the Zeta-S and the Zeta-R for the Skyline.

Best drop them an E-mail to see if they are still doing anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.