Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt my site, but was developed by a friend, I am not sure if anyone will log on and use, but am hoping people will. There are no moderators here!!!! The logo is going to be a random one, as and when people join, if they send a picture to the webmaster then their car will be shown as logo. These pictures will change frequently so everyone will get the chance to show off their car!!! There will also be banner ads for traders at a cost of £25 per month which will help cover the cost of the site.....more to come I am sure...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Colours will come!

You willl respect my authoritay:D
I like the colours for the site tho they are easy to read.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, thought it would be nice to read with a dark background! why dont you get a piccy of your bro's cars and we can get em up for him.....;)

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Photos

Where is the best place to put photo's, I want to add one of a new bonnet on my car.. coz I do so like it, but would appreciate a second opinion..:p

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
post them up here for now. If you send a pic of your car, it will get up in the logo space on a random basis too! need to send the pic of the whole car to webmaster on here to get that on the logo area.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
pics

I cat add it as I cant get the bytes size down enough and still maintyain the quality of the pic.. any ideas..?

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
hello

hi all,

are jap enthusiasts who own jap pocket rockets that regualrly upset 400bhp GTRs allowed on this forum?

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Re: pics

AppleJack said:
I cat add it as I cant get the bytes size down enough and still maintyain the quality of the pic.. any ideas..?
Hey AppleJack,

The file size limit is set to 200k. Images will not be shown automatically in the thread. Instead a link is presented so that slower connections don't grind to a halt.

If you have problems getting the file down to size, email it to [email protected] and I will sort it out.

Martin

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Mine

Its not yours it mine all mine... you'll never get it back.. leave me alone:D ... I do like it though....

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Keith!

If you pm Richard or Mleonard, they can let you know cost and all the details of what you will get....nice to see you here!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts