Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be with you all by early next week.....There will be an option to pay over the net...would you also like an option of sending a cheque in for membership payment too??

Details of what you get for your membership will be given...just dont want to give too much away yet, but its all good!!!:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Look forward to it and think this will be the UK's 1st skyline club or the only one i know of at the mo, top bananah:D

J

·
0 Posts
dito folks , it really will help to support the pure enthusiasts
well done

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll definately do it, but I'll have to wait till march time Im affraid! I leave on monday and might not return!!!

Billy

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
payment

Paypal seem to have a good method of making payments, Have used them loads of times to by various things and seem fairly easy to register.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Membership.

Paul.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have i missed something? is this the gtr club or a different one? Sorry if im comming accross as dense at the mo but rich told me about this forum and ive not had chance to look around yet

and yeah id go with paypal, they seem to be easy and safe

·
Registered
16 Posts
ahhh it all makes sense now, thanks mate ! :)

This forum seems a nice place to be, had a bit of a look around now, shame old Pidge had to be on here (watch him, he likes to wind ppl up), not like me :angel:

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Join Now!

Ok guys, you've waited long enough!! You can now join the Skyline Owners Club. To join, click on the Owners Club menu at the top of the page, and select "Join Club".

NOTE. The NOCHEX payment method will not be activated until our account is fully registered. This should happen on Saturday, 11th Jan 2003. For Those of you that don't know, NOCHEX allows you to make payments with DEBIT cards. I believe both of them support direct bank transfers. Whayever suites you.

Of course, we also accept cheques! Contact the Webmaster for postage details.

Martin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts