Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
seen this guys videos before....

kinda impressive BUT what a complete funktard to do this on public roads etc
I'm mean its as close as you can get to the ghostrider bloke but in cars, the getaway in Stokholm lot did nothing this stupid...

don't get me wrong i don't agree with it at all, but i still kinda like to watch... :sorry:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
^^^^ Jeeeeeeez! :eek:

oh well, was bound to happen...

did he only take himself out then?
or some poor member of the public aswell does anyone know?

·
Registered
323 Posts
to quote "Details of Tevzadze’s death are relatively sparse and we don’t like to speculate, but what is known is that he was a passenger in his famous M5 when it seemingly lost control and slammed into a tree. The driver appears to be okay. If these details prove accurate, it would be the ultimate tragic irony and a lesson that came too late – if you play with fire, you will get burnt."

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to quote "Details of Tevzadze’s death are relatively sparse and we don’t like to speculate, but what is known is that he was a passenger in his famous M5 when it seemingly lost control and slammed into a tree. The driver appears to be okay. If these details prove accurate, it would be the ultimate tragic irony and a lesson that came too late – if you play with fire, you will get burnt."
Yeah just seen that online. Knew none of this when posting vid.
Guy was mental but RIP

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Spooky, only a couple of nights ago I was going through some of the Russian crash videos (thanks Poirot!) and stumbled across one of his drives for the first time, absolutely mental. Have to say that I agree it's incredibly irresponsible but I couldn't help distancing myself from the reality and being slightly impressed by the car control. Thought it inappropriate at the time to post a link. Just wrong on public roads.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Have to say that I agree it's incredibly irresponsible but I couldn't help distancing myself from the reality and being slightly impressed by the car control. Thought it inappropriate at the time to post a link. Just wrong on public roads.

:iagree:

i mean take away the stupid putting others in danger etc etc :spank:

His actual car control, to skid/drift into and out constant tiny moving gaps at high speed would take tremendous skill...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I cant believe some people call this guy a legend!?! Skilled or not id call it 'luck' that he never hit, crashed or killed anyone up to that point. To drive like a 'getaway' driver into and around public traffic like families in cars and people crossing streets is jus plain sickening. Ive read he did these videos in the hope of being sponsored and becoming a stunt driver, the fact he never was makes me think any kind of sponsor mustve seen these vids and thought "what a prat"
I dont wish anythin let alone death on anyone, moron or not, but to put this guy on a pedastool for driving like a twat and endangering everyone around him is to me ridiculous!
Sorry for my rant, ive got kids and it sickens me, I love cars, speed and everything around it but used in the right place

1 - 18 of 18 Posts