Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Been on site nearly a year now and still love the car but not the time i spend with it ...not enough ...and in that time i have seen a few do so much for so many ....i sound like churchill ... so i would like to thank from the tail pipe of my car to the front bumper those few ....no names dont wish to make them blush ...who are dedicated to what is a hobby to a few people with a japanese lover ...so with all my BHP and TORQUE me and my lover would like to say ....MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ... to the mods and the army of skyline slaves...

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
Merry christmas guys n gals hope you all have a good one :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
was supposed to be going offshore on the 21st for two weeks but was told yesterday i'm not going til the 4th jan now. they will however be paying me standby money until then to just sit at home and enjoy myself!!!!
i will therefore be enjoying myself immensely for the next two weeks trying to work out what to spend my slave wages on. (car parts obviously)

have a goodun guys and gals

c.o.d beckons,

·
edfuntime
10 Posts
:cheers: Happy Christmas and hope all have a good new year. Hopefully we can all get out a bit more in 2010. While not in my skyline I will be on cod modern warfare 2 to try forget about the icy roads. Be careful and drive safe and dont over indulge (much):poop:

·
Registered
490 Posts
merry christmas and new year everyone. Hope to see you guys at some meets soon :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts