Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

For the last few years our family organize and run The Annual Swansea MG Brecon Beacons Run.

The event is a lovely family day, 100 mile drive through the Beacons and surrounding area with places to stop for food and lots of interesting sights, one of which is on the MOD land. Over the years we have had cars ranging from MG, Mazda, Ford, old, classic and modern have take part, even a Ferrari has taken part in the run in the past, we have had people travel from England, Ireland, France and even from America, in a hire car! Last year we had over 60 cars take part.
All the money that is raised goes to a local charity, this year I believe the charity is The Swansea Alzheimer Support Group.

The event is held on the 28th September 2014 and will end at The National Botanic Garden of Wales. If you are interested in taking part please PM me with your name and email and i will forward an application form.

Thanks,

Neil.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To make things easier,

Print Out, Fill in, Pop cheque with form in an envelop, Send to address on form.

Thanks to all that enter and supporting our charity this year, Alzeimers Support Group, and hope you enjoy the run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts