Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
manual convert
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys n girls
had my r33gtst AUTO since january and love it (big time) upgrading her slowly as finance allows. done induction kit/ boost controller/ s/s cat back exhaust/ dba f/brakes with red stuff/ tsw thruxton wheels on yoko rubber (not good in wet as she,ll :slap: u at 70mph :eek:) me other half says im having a mid-life crisis, but i tell her "i hope it lasts 4ever" next up grade will be body kit as she looks rather naked without, as you,ll see when i can work out how to put pictures up.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
great stuff in-it i'm going to be 37 next month:eek: 3 years ago i thought it was time to get something more fitting with my age so i bought a BMW328is coupe it was great for about a month then it just became boreing hardly ever cleaned it had no interest in doing any mods but still kept it for three years as i thought this is it now this is what i should be driving

4 months ago i thought thats it i've had enough of the 5hit and got myself a skyline:yum:
now i wish i had bought one years ago the wallet is takeing a good battering:eek: , if theres a spec of dust on my baby :disappointed: i'm out there cleaning it off

i love it:drool: and hope the skyline smile never fades

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
pass. am nearly 35, but then I have no desire to tune it (if I wanted 400bhp, I'd buy a Skyline with 400bhp). i do know that i enjoy driving, and skylines are decent cars to drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts