Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone i was wondering if anyone would no where i can
get MIDNIGHT PURPL3 paint from for r34 gtr??

regards

T

·
0 Posts
Nissan Direct or if you have a bit of it you can get it mixed at your local AutoPaint store.

·
Banned
162 Posts
any good paint shop will be able to mix it. It WILL be expensive for the paint, and for the respray. The car will need spraying 3 times. And if you get a scratch the whole panel will have to be resprayed. (Im getting my 33 gtr done in it)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any good paint shop will be able to mix it. It WILL be expensive for the paint, and for the respray. The car will need spraying 3 times. And if you get a scratch the whole panel will have to be resprayed. (Im getting my 33 gtr done in it)
when willl you be getting it??

can you post some pic up so i can how it turns out

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have been qouted £400 a liter that is a good price but cheaper would be better, as iv been told i need 5 liters

does anyone no a GOOD PAINTER that will do a perfect job??

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
£400 a ltr, thats not bad bud, I'd bite there arm off if they can assure you that its a match.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really don't want to get it wrapped reason being there so many pricks around were I live jealous w*****s if they scratch or damage the body of the car I'll have to get it wrapped again so don't really Want to do it.

Iv just got this really soft spot fro MNP 3 it's the best colour on a R34 I think anyway.

Well iv done a deal with the supplier just need to get a good painter to take the job on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I apologize for bringing up an old thread but I really need either midnight purple 2 or 3. I'm from the U.S. so the paint itself is very expensive. 400 quids for a liter is dirt cheap. If possible, can you guys point me to where I can o order some and have it shipped to the U.S.?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts