Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

to pass compliance i need to deglaze my rotors. i lookd into the option of buying them new since my dad works at repco. got my front rotors for cheap 26 bucks brand new but for the rears its 260 bucks each..! lol. soo im gona get them skimmed but b4 i call the guy, i need to know the min tollerance for the rear rotors to see if i can get them skimmed.

i went looking online through most of the common brands brembo,pbr,ebc,trw but nun of them stock the rear rotors for a gts25 r32 1992.

im hopeing someone here can help me, soo if any1 know the min tollerance or even the part number or somewher i can find the info your help will be much appreciated!

the car is a standard r32 1992 gts25 4stud.

cheers guys
devy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol im sure uve guessed it! its allwayz the super rare part that every1 looks for..
i got the vented disc but dw lol went to work today and got the information from the surpllier. the min thickness is 14mm just incase any1 else was after it too..

do u you why their soo rare and expensive?? seems kinda odd..

cheers devy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.