Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FEK FEK. :cya: why is everything you see or you want to buy ....:shakehead: its for a gtr just wanted a t,shirt with GTS ......:nonono: ITS ALL GTR well im happy with my gtSSSSSS. ITS A GTST AND ITS MINE..:boogy: are gts owners second class................:nutkick: from a washer to a full car or what ever.. gtrrr. keep looking you may find something for a gts..:dunno: :dunno:

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Well I prefer 2 wheel drive than 4 wheel drive . I think we get to have more fun . So if you ask me we're better off anyways sliding the rear out and leaving skiddies in our pants

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Right on man . 4 wheel drivers are just ol farmers ploughing along getting in everybodys way

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I prefer my GTST RWD over 4WD its fun when your ass slides out round a corner in the wet when your not even going that fast hehehe

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Not too fussed to be honest, I like my GTS and don't have any plans to go for a GTR.

I got the GTS as it was cheap as chips power wise, GTR's are not. NUFF SAID !!!

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
FR makes a real drivers car.....

AWD has no soul

End of...

......now someone post that on GTROC and see what happens:dogpile: :uy: :dogpile:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I think are quicker in straight line same bhp that, maybe wrong
SHED
Correct, 4wd cars loose more power through transmission than RWD.

So same BHP=Less power through the wheels, BUT you then have to think about grip of wheels.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Right then there is nothing wrong with both cars they are very good seems to me that if you are a very good driver then the rear wheel GTS is for you. But if your not so good then go for the GTR that will sort it out for you.:bananadie:

Sorry im just Jealous :boogy:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Personally - Give me my old scooby for an all out blast down a bendy road where you can literally tear the hair off your own head round the bends.

Although that said for sheer power and fun in coming off roundabouts etc its my skyline :)

( ANd a question i have - i had a frigging 07 plate golf gti keep up with me the other day - was scary thinking i couldnt squeeze away from it - i think i need a remap )

1 - 20 of 24 Posts