1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i know of someone who has a boot i think but its not in white

·
Terry
2,000 Posts
hi, what's the boot condition like? (under the spoiler as that's where mine went rusty. didn't know until i removed the spoiler for my veilside one)

cheers
Well thats a very good question as I havent removed the spoiler and a little reluctant to do so, but I would say that it is in very good nick as the boot has no signs of rust/rot anywhere. If needs must I will remove spoiler but should be able to take a picture and post up tonight

·
Terry
2,000 Posts
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=7153

Have a look on the link and you will see the bootlid. The badge on the back is just stuck on it is my christian fish badge (obvious really)

To be honest this lid is better than the one I have put on it was just easy for me to swap lids straight over with the GTR spoiler on. Sorry GTR spoiler not for sale.

The brake light is complete and in working order.

I would like an offer around £130 for it. Delivery needs to be sorted and is not included in the price it weighs around 15kg so not overly heavy but difficult to parcel up and expect it to arrive undamaged on a courier.

I am in Reading one day next week if you wanted to meet but my time is short there.

Over to you Bud

1 - 14 of 14 Posts