Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED 5/16/16 to reflect parts that are sold and some new ones not listed before.

Hello all. Since I'm in the process of restoring my Nismo R32 I've replaced a lot of parts and now I need to sell off some of them to clear space. I'm listing some parts for now and will add more as they become available:

Used RB26DETT longblock (removed at 74K kilometers) - SOLD

Used Power Enterprise PE1520R turbos x 1 pair plus turbo outlet pipes - $600 or best offer

Like new RB26 N1 oil pump with gasket - $150

Brand new ARC Super Induction Box for BNR32 - SOLD

Brand new Nismo Tension Rod set (part number 54460-RS580, fits AWD R32/33s) - SOLD

Used OEM R32/Z32 MAF sensor x 2 (part number 22680-05U00) - SOLD

Used HKS Hi-Power exhaust - SOLD

Used R32 washer fluid reservoir with motors - $25

Used N1 Headlights - SOLD

Used Greddy R32 radiator, still functional and replaced only because it's colored blue - $100

Used Cusco R32 front tension rods - SOLD

Used Cusco R32 front upper arms - SOLD

Pictures here on my blog:

23GT: Garage Sale!

Prices do not include shipping. Will ship anywhere - even overseas, outer space, or another dimension if buyer willing to pay the shipping costs. Will entertain reasonable offers especially if they make me laugh till I pee myself (though I only promise to entertain them, not necessarily accept them :biggrin: )

PM me or email at 23gtblog(at)gmail.com for any enquiries.

Thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's your price on the long block?
How much USD for the HKS exhaust shipped to the states 19348?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sorry for not replying to your posts earlier. I need to check my settings but the site didn't send any notifications to my email that there were replies to the thread.

The longblock I'll be listing in a few weeks for sale. I'm waiting for my friend to finish the turbo and diff swap to the new longblock then we can be sure we have everything we need from the old one. I'll update this thread and my blog at that time.

Sorry gtrinpa but the exhaust sold already. I came to update the thread which is when I noticed the posts. Again, apologies to both of you for not replying sooner.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated the original post to reflect parts that have sold, dropped the price on the turbos, and added a like-new N1 oil pump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts