Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and JellySpoons!
The moment you have all been waiting for.. the event of 2009! (Well so far anyway)
Yep you have guessed it.. another infamous MissBanzai Tunnel Run!

Date: Saturday 28th Feb
Time: 8:30pm - aiming to get cars on the road by 9:30pm
Meeting point: Thurrock Services
J30/31 M25
Arterial Road
West Thurrock
Grays
RM16 3BG
Price per map: £4 all money going to charity

Tell your friends, family, etc...

Details will be coming soon about where you can pay, we will be setting up another JustGiving site, as the money then goes direct to charity and also give you the option to do the whole tax thingy.
We currently have a few charities in mind, but if any of our members have something that is close to their heart and that particular charity has a JustGiving account then we will happily put it to consideration.

One quick note...
If you have never done a tunnel run before the following is a good thing.
Remember you will be following typed instructions, with possibly a few sat twat locations and a few pics of maps.
We cannot supply map books to everyone, so a map book of London of your own would be a really useful thing to have in the car.
Also a co-pilot is rather vital.. you will be driving round London on a Saturday night so someone to read you directions and point out road names helps loads!

And don't forget.. it is in Feb, the weather will be pants cold/wet/snow etc.. This is not our fault, as much as the MissB staff like to think they are god like, we can’t do everything

See you there!!!!!

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offer hun, but dont do well in backs of cars, just gonna help organise it, even if Skyline is sorted wouldnt take it, London = Hell for me, live in the sticks, and thats they way the I like it! :grinno:

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Thanks for the offer hun, but dont do well in backs of cars, just gonna help organise it, even if Skyline is sorted wouldnt take it, London = Hell for me, live in the sticks, and thats they way the I like it! :grinno:
Nadine said you can ride shotgun

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The charity we have chosen is close to Mrs Banter, so if you cant attend, please dig deep and donate anyways...

though anyone whos done one of these, knows they rock :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
1, Balloo2u
2, JoJo
3, Gummi

I`ll come, havent done one before so will be good. And its on pay day! Result!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Don't forget to go to the donate page as listed.
I will do, but wont be able to till tonight! I`m at work and most sites are blocked!

Except this one! which is another result!

Is it dig deep and give what you can?? And whats the charity?

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
I will do, but wont be able to till tonight! I`m at work and most sites are blocked!

Except this one! which is another result!

Is it dig deep and give what you can?? And whats the charity?
It's the Dermatomyositis charity, I put it forward as it's an illness i've had 18 years.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi all,

This is a piss poor turn out, get your names down, its for charity :)

http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzaitunnelrun
You reading my mind, was just about to say the same, dont know why it isnt getting any response, has been awesome in the past, great night, heck if i can drive down from wales and back in one night (after knocking down walls etc for 9 hours), then whats everyone else excuse? :shakehead:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
You reading my mind, was just about to say the same, dont know why it isnt getting any response, has been awesome in the past, great night, heck if i can drive down from wales and back in one night (after knocking down walls etc for 9 hours), then whats everyone else excuse? :shakehead:
The general feeling was total chaos last time ,

JG one we all did was a cracker when you were in the MR2 wih Lou mass turn out , but that was a well organised TR no one really got lost .. last MB one most peope got lost all over london and most of the directions were wrong , 20x cars ( mates) got lost gave up and went home

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blitz if you have nothing to say then say nothing at all. I am disgusted with your immature attitude and comments, people have supported your events, and this is how you act.

Grow up!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts