Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The general feeling was total chaos last time ,

JG one we all did was a cracker when you were in the MR2 wih Lou mass turn out , but that was a well organised TR no one really got lost .. last MB one most peope got lost all over london and most of the directions were wrong , 20x cars ( mates) got lost gave up and went home
That would be the one when certain things were disputed then would it? Dont play games with me Blitz, I wont have it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
there are maps for this event if you donate you'll get one and if you cant read simple instructions then what hope do you have. its not rocket science

1, Balloo2u
2, JoJo
3, Gummi
4, Dannyh
5. Essexgt4

oh and by the way there are in excess of 120 cars with more yet to be accounted for

·
Registered
29 Posts
The general feeling was total chaos last time ,

JG one we all did was a cracker when you were in the MR2 wih Lou mass turn out , but that was a well organised TR no one really got lost .. last MB one most peope got lost all over london and most of the directions were wrong , 20x cars ( mates) got lost gave up and went home
Funny.. as Lisa wrote the route maps for that run! And organised it! Which is why it was so well organised! ;)

We've raised nearly £700.00 now http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzaitunnelrun which I think everyone will agree is a fantastic acheivement! :D

I'm really looking forward to this -have chatted to lots of nice people organising this over the past few weeks, so looking forward to meeting some of those people on Saturday :D

Jo - are you coming? :)

Lou (MissBanzai.com)

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Plus get sooo lost it hurts.....prize for the first person to pass the tunnel convoy in the wrong direction. PMSL.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Plus get sooo lost it hurts.....prize for the first person to pass the tunnel convoy in the wrong direction. PMSL.
Erm.. probably me!! hahaha

I remember last time passing a load of cars going the other way.. and them looking at me, me looking at them .. thinking 'are you lost or am I?' lol..

Then another time being lost for aaages and not seeing anyone, only to pull up at a set of traffic lights next to Danny (red s14.. a member of here I believe as used to have a Skyline :D)

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Ha Ha, I would feel like I cheated you. We passed the convoy 5 times last time.

I blame GB and his directions!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ha Ha, I would feel like I cheated you. We passed the convoy 5 times last time.

I blame GB and his directions!
I remember passing the rotary owners club through Limehouse coming the other way.. that was cool :D

I want to go now!! 5 more sleeps!! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
somehow everyone seemed to find the way to westferry roundabout though :)

In fact i have a sneaky suspicion that some people just went straight there lol

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Lou and Ant bog off :moony:

Go pimp somewhere else! :D

Hmmm, skyline is going back on the road tomorrow, providing it passes mot, if i can rob the V-power bank, I may venture to London for a little blip, though will be on damn expensive tunnel run.....decisions decisions!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts