Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem last wk with a misfire and cutting out problem.

1. split vacuum pipe to boost gauge.

2. Lamda sensor was duff.

Now whoooooooosh :dogpile:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shell v-power is better :dogpile:

More miles per gallon sorry litre too

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
that may be the problem i have too

i fitted the AFM i had from you on saturday and i still have the cutting out problem when the car is warm

where did you get you Lamda sensor from?

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Mine was the one in the Turbo Elbow. I put mine in for a service at Triton with this problem. They phoned me to tell me that my Lamda was on the way out. Instead of paying the £135 odd from nissan they had a bosch one that would fit for £65..... mmm let me think

Never looked back since been great

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mine was the one in the Turbo Elbow. I put mine in for a service at Triton with this problem. They phoned me to tell me that my Lamda was on the way out. Instead of paying the £135 odd from nissan they had a bosch one that would fit for £65..... mmm let me think

Never looked back since been great
did your car knock or hesitate with the the lamba f**ked
:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my car is the same how did you test the lamda sensor and which is the lamda the one on the cat or the turbo elbow:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:
Turbo elbow.

I tested the black wire with a multi-tester set at 12v, stripped a little bit back, + on it and - on a earth, showed approx 0.1 volt and didnt move when reved.(**ucked)

It should vary in voltage if ok.

Ive also been told a lamda for a nissan micra is a straight replacement with the same 3 pin plug!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts