Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put my splitfires on and some iridium NGK plugs, so now ive got the missfire sorted it should go well agen.....but oh no!!! my bloody clutch is slipping now :(
just been quoted 520 to supply and fit an exedy clutch!
looks like im gonna have to try an extend my overdraft :(

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
lol i charge 100 pounds cash to fit a clutch to a gts-t skyline :D

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
it wont be for few months,as ive gotta do 2 trips to scotland shortly so that,ll cost me a little.i would deffo let you do it for that price m8.i,ll supply tea and burgers:) pm me your number steve and i,ll store it for in the very near future m8,cheers

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
ohhh tea and burgers mmmmmmmmm pm sent mate

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Mister Speed to the Rescue !!! He's such a hero on the forum I think he should have his own outfit lol Bring on the Reeper hero outfits !!

520 is a bit steep but i've heard people pay more !! I got mine all bought and fitted for 350 but that was through a friend fitting !!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Mister Speed to the Rescue !!! He's such a hero on the forum I think he should have his own outfit lol Bring on the Reeper hero outfits !!

520 is a bit steep but i've heard people pay more !! I got mine all bought and fitted for 350 but that was through a friend fitting !!
what you after mate???????:Rofl:

cheers mate i just try to help where i can :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
1,120 Posts
i have only recently (5 months ago)had my clutch fitted its a exceedy kevilar paddle clutch

if i give it some through 1st and 2nd soon as i hit 3rd slips like hell then ease off then give it some more it will grip then go then grip

so spoke to rk tuning he said 550 to fit a new one

what you guys think?

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i have only recently (5 months ago)had my clutch fitted its a exceedy kevilar paddle clutch

if i give it some through 1st and 2nd soon as i hit 3rd slips like hell then ease off then give it some more it will grip then go then grip

so spoke to rk tuning he said 550 to fit a new one

what you guys think?
how much is the clutch mate??? as i do fitting a clutch for 100 quid as its to help out other peaple and i dont have overheads and such mate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts