Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep... its all been scanned in..!
Cut the spine on this "£100" book.
took me 8hrs and its 150mb big..! you will need Acrobat to read the file.
no **** scanning and i may make it printable.

if the book was CHEAPER i may not of done the scanning.

so we now have: R32 service.pdf
R33 service.pdf

No room to host ATM so PM if you want a gander

I can only deal with enquiries offline via email so please do not PM. Please fell free to eMail me at: [email protected]

Regards

Mikee

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: Re: Mmmm :) R33 Engine Service Manual

Eddie said:
Wheelnut & Rob B is you blind :rolleyes:

Eddie are you sure mate!

My PM sent at 10:55 & Wheelnut's sent at 11:25 were both sent before BOZO Last edited his post on 12-01-2004 at 11:47 AM to add the line
I can only deal with enquiries offline via email so please do not PM. Please fell free to eMail me at: [email protected]
So who's the blind one then? :rolleyes: ;) ;)

E

·
0 Posts
:rolleyes: I just read it as i saw it when i came online tonight mate. I didn`t know wothisname had edited it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wothisname..!

LOL

any beer tokens GREATLY received

Any more PDF files need doing..!!

mikee

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thankyou, soon be getting my hands dirty then.

The offer of hosting is still open as I have lots of high bandwidth space avaliable until the summer when our new shop opens.

So if any one has any BIG files they want to share with the rest of the forum let me know, although it is my companies site so some care must be paid to copyright issues.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Just a note to say thanks to Bozo. Things like this are what these websites and clubs are all about,is gonna help loads of people.
Thanks again Bozo
Ben

E

·
0 Posts
Got mine today today mate. Obvioulsly i haven`t read or looked at it all yet (491 pages of it) but it looks brilliant. Everyone should have acopy. If you dont mind i`ll copy it to CD too & take a few on my travels.
Envelope will be filled & sent off sharpish.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm curious... What does this manual have in it anyway, are there specs for the RB25, as well as the RB26? I am buying an RB25DET out of an R33 GTSt, and putting it in a '72 240Z. I will need the torque specs and such for this motor though, and I'd be glad to pay for one of these CDs if it has that info! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts