Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent all this morning building an igloo for my kids, then turned my attention to digging the Skyline out of the back garden to travel to Norfolk tomorrow. We live in a new build property where the designers had this great idea that all cars should be parked round the back of the houses. So our neighbour's bedroom is perched on top of a drive through to the back courtyard. As the courtyard was covered in snow I had to do a 20 point turn to get the car out of my drive and through the drive through. Managed it and parked the car up outside on the road. Next thing I know I read on our local community Facebook page.

Thanks to the Boy Racer who woke me up during my afternoon nap, revving his engine!

Obviously directed at me. Silly *****! How the **** should I know she is sleeping at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon?

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Post up pointing out you were digging your car out and you shouldn't have been a lazy ***** sleeping at that time

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
Does that mean she sleeps every ****ing day? Lazy c**t :spank:
Tell her you'll be more considerate and move it it at 7am when she's more likely to be awake.. not!

·
Registered
406 Posts
My old neighbour...had a pop one afternoon asking wtf do I think I'm doing leaving car to warm up for mins in morning.. One it had ice on windscreen!! He was complaining about the noise as well. Ended up he stormed off in his house and slammed door. My car was completely standard at that point. The following week I fitted full stainless exhaust to give him something proper to winge about :dogpile:

·
Born and bred in Singapore, nurtured in the UK
728 Posts
Tell her instead of sleeping, she could have done something useful by helping you with the snow. Lack of exercise is why she is sleeping in the afternoon. No point having a pristine exterior but hollow character. Maybe take her out for a spin and show her the real power of your car then she will appreciate that us skyliners are a different breed and not to be confused with wannabe boy racers.

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
us skyliners are a different breed and not to be confused with wannabe boy racers.
Correct!
I hate it when people call me a boy racer. I drive slower than most on the road because I know I have a lot of power under my right foot and I have nothing to prove.

As for your neighbour....Tell her to chill the F out! :D

If she has a problem with you she could at least have the common decency to say it to your face and not on the internet.

·
Registered
389 Posts
she wasn't sleeping , she was having an afternoon lady strum , and just as she hit the spot , you fired up the car and she **** herself ,making her loose the moment .

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sv: Moaning bloody neighbours

If I could I'd lend you my car for a day.
3.5" ss downpipe and 3.5" ti catback with one empty silencer on it.

Then she'd have something to moan about!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts