Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My littel girl has chicken pox at the moment. Whilst trying to find medicine to stop her scratching my brother suggested piriton as it worked with his little one. He said he had some left we could have.

So i drove round to where he lives, jump out my car (left it running) knocked on his door.

Before he could open it some women from across the street comes wandering over to me and starts having ago about how i'm disturbing the neighbourhood by leaving my car on?

Now my car may be de-cated but it is not niosey, especially when warm and at idle.

I chose to ignore the women, collect the medicine i had come for and then leave, at which point she infomred me she was taking my reg plate and reporting me to the police??

Do people really have nothing better to do than moan at other people for f**k all?? And to make it worse my brother knows the people who live in his street and this women was not one of them, so she was just a passer by! WTF!!!!!

:spank:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Don't let it get you down mate! As far as the chicken pox goes, have you tried Eurax cream? I was prescribed it after mosquito bites when I was overseas and it worked a treat for the itching :)

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Oh sorry mate, didn't know how old she was! Best wishes for her recovery though :cheers:

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh sorry mate, didn't know how old she was! Best wishes for her recovery though :cheers:
Thank you, just bad timing as we're going on holiday Monday and can't travel if she's still infectious.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
tried and tested calamine lotion was used on my 2 kids when they had it.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried and tested calamine lotion was used on my 2 kids when they had it.
Yeah we got that, just trying to clear them up quickly for the holiday. Usually takes 7 - 10 days from the spots coming out. She got them on Wednesday. It's going to be tight!

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
They will clear up dude, as long as you try stop her scratching them as much as possible. Not letting her get to warm will help. As for old hags,they never go away, just when you think its clear, one pops up from f-cking nowhere,nasty evil things, piriton doesnt work on them but i find telling them f-ck -ff can gain you a few minutes,whilst they think of a response :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts