Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way of splitting up the tuning and tech sections into models i.e r32 r33 r34 r35 just would make it easier to look for similar problems or to help people out just a thought

D

·
0 Posts
saw the title and thought we was getting site models then. Dam puts head down.

The idea though of sub 32 33 34 35 and gt-r forums might be cool, but also might make the site a bit clicky not sure.

T

·
0 Posts
It kinda depends on the layout of the sub-forums, If its the main page with options as 32, 33 and so on then it could be that we may miss a thread that applies to us. ????

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
id model but wouldnt be a pretty site just thought it would make it easier just in the tuning tech section not drift or drag or for sale just for tech stuff

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i meant so in the r32 section would deal with all r32 stuff from body to suspension engine to interior across the whole range thought it would be most helpful espically in upgrades as different models have different engines

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
well how about gtr/gtt/gtst/na/auto/manual sections then?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
der i know we do but your the only one to have your own section :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im must admit the na section is the sort of thing i was on about and using the search function is all good but not every person starts there thread with model discription thats all

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no way:spank: how dare you its about to have its power raised in the coming month could never go back got the forced induction bug:boogy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts