Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received a infraction for bein insulting? Was I offensive? Did I swear? I shared my opinion that's all, I even said " probably a nice person" I'm confused, how about getting rid of tossa Hussein and making me a moderator I can do that job

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
I have received a infraction for bein insulting? Was I offensive? Did I swear? I shared my opinion that's all, I even said " probably a nice person" I'm confused, how about getting rid of tossa Hussein and making me a moderator I can do that job
mate are you seriously going down this route??

With out even knowing the whole story Id side with any or the moderators on here especially TC - people enjoy a high level of banter on here and opinions are welcome but it must have been worthy of the action taken...

expain rather than slag off...

(but top marks on tossa Hussein - Im having that! :D )

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I dont know which Mod gave you the infraction -it wasnt me although you did upset me by your personal remarks about me being a poor rep.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
-------------------

Glad a man has taken over pal mandym was ok but i couldnt stand her moaning let us know what you have in mind and ill come to them now pal.

Pleased for you maybe now we can have a decent Rep and meets!

i went to a couple of meets she took and to be honest all i heard was mandym keeping on and on, she probably is a nice woman but in my opinion a guy would be better and organise things better, mandym can make the cakes!

Some pretty sexist comments there.... and for those comments that aren't sexist, they are just plain rude.

Think, before you type next time... :rolleyes:

mandyn - I'm sure this guy is just an exception to the rule.... you know what they say - you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try.
Not that I personally know you, but don't let the comments of 1 overshadow the comments of many :bigthumb:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
^ well that paints a picture...

good work gareth :bigthumb:

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
^ well that paints a picture...

good work gareth :bigthumb:
Just doing my bit to contribute lol
I saw the thread earlier today that had the 1st derogatory quote I posted and though thats not right.... then I see this thread by the same user, so I dug only a little bit into previous posts and found the other 2 quotes. There may be more.

Now, I fully believe women belong in the kitchen but that doesn't mean to say they can't make good reps too! I don't see any need to mention mandyn's sex when complaining about the job a rep has done.
Not that I even see a need for complaining in the first place, everyone elses response to her stepping down is quite the opposite!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Thanks guys. And its ok before anyone else comments -I have Tony's permission to be out of the kitchen to write this.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
^ shhhh mand, my sandwich aint gonna finish itself! :D

·
Northumberland/Newcastle Area Rep
1,747 Posts
mandyn - I'm sure this guy is just an exception to the rule.... you know what they say - you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try.
take it from someone that does know her, its very much the exception.

Dave, seriously? 'but in my opinion a guy would be better and organise things better' I know we're in the North East but even in the old school mining communities thats an outdated way of thinking

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Of course women are terrible at organising meets, their heads are far too busy thinking of floaty summer dresses, puppies and pressed flowers!

Now if you'll all kindly excuse me, I think I hear the 1940's calling for my return. Good day Sir!

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
geez no wonder the guy got an infraction, talking out his ar*e with sexist comments like that. Mandy is certainly one of the most proactive reps we have had on here for a while. Sounds like he just has a problem with the fairer sex if you ask me.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
David, you sound like a prick...

Bite your tongue before you get turfed out. :rolleyes:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well well endorx the man, there has been no explanation to my infraction go check the rules and post here exactly which one I broke? From what I have read it doesn't say about a restriction on my beliefs? Prove me wrong and I'll bite my tongue, as for you endork I suggest you go and suck your boyfriends ********

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.