Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
ha ha ye turncoat..and you were slagging me mick,,ha ha i seen your car down there the other day ,,rb26 engine no way,,thats the dogs,,i have an 1981 skyline gt with an l20 2 litre turbo straight 6 engine was thinking the same rb26,,but there is a recession on ha ha soon,see you there mick :)

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
ha ha ye turncoat..and you were slagging me mick,,ha ha i seen your car down there the other day ,,rb26 engine no way,,thats the dogs,,i have an 1981 skyline gt with an l20 2 litre turbo straight 6 engine was thinking the same rb26,,but there is a recession on ha ha soon,see you there mick :)
you w.ank stain, why am i only hearing about an 81 skyline now?? dont suppse its running?? would it be possible to get it to the rds for the show?? with the line up i have itll blend right in....

·
Registered
69 Posts
ha ha no its been lieing up for 3 years in the weather,,but still starts every time..its missing a bit but drives great,needs a respray and love and attention but a cool car ,2 litre tubo rear wheel drive,still spins the rear wheels and there nearly flat,,ill try get pictures up soon,,it was pearl and some muppet sprayed it black,,inside is a big mess but a sweet project car,,fiberglass vented bonnet, and tuned by razo everywhere,,looks more like an american muscle car..:)

·
4,870 Posts
Think am going but with another cruise but gonna be talkin to everyone from other sites tooo :D
may see some of u guys there then :D

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
ha ha no its been lieing up for 3 years in the weather,,but still starts every time..its missing a bit but drives great,needs a respray and love and attention but a cool car ,2 litre tubo rear wheel drive,still spins the rear wheels and there nearly flat,,ill try get pictures up soon,,it was pearl and some muppet sprayed it black,,inside is a big mess but a sweet project car,,fiberglass vented bonnet, and tuned by razo everywhere,,looks more like an american muscle car..:)
sweet will have to get a look at that some time.

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
My car has no wheels Carl! Remember!

Some git has them on his 33 lol

My car wont be ready by then. Hoping to have her back end of June mate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts