Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have suggestions of those little things that are pretty inexpensive and can really improve an R33 GTS? It doesn't really matter much if it creates more power or just makes it look better/fixes it up a bit. As you can see, my budget's a bit low -.- Cheers.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
de cat

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Induction kit

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Upto 0.80bar the std IC is fine, a cheap mod if your not into big power is the std R34 GTT wing mount ic as its slightly bigger.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Have to disagree with you on this Bruce,having witnessed charge temps on scores of dyno runs the standard i/c on a 33gtst is barely up to the job even at standard boost.
I know this is contrary to popular opinion,but unfortunately true

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Have to disagree with you on this Bruce,having witnessed charge temps on scores of dyno runs the standard i/c on a 33gtst is barely up to the job even at standard boost.
I know this is contrary to popular opinion,but unfortunately true
Have to disagree with you on this b16 nyk,having witnessed charge temps on scores of dyno runs the standard i/c on a 33gtst is up to the job at standard boost and up to 0.8 bar.
true

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Dyno runs will never give true conditions to out on the road though, you would need a massive fan on the radiator and a seperate one on the intercooler which 99% off dyno operators do not do.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Stusy,out of interest,what charge temps were you seeing on the cars with standard i/coolers and where were the readings being taken from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts