Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

It's monday! What are you all upto today? I'm working today, then going to finally take the xmas tree down tonight lol!!

Also need to fit a stereo to my new skyline :)

Paul.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Well after a nasty drive to work this morning which took me an hour to complete 6 miles due to the road works on the M27 i will be mainly sitting in my office on my own looking forward to lunch time.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after a nasty drive to work this morning which took me an hour to complete 6 miles due to the road works on the M27 i will be mainly sitting in my office on my own looking forward to lunch time.
same here but I'm not in an office on my own :) roll on 4pm! :40oz:

What do you do for a living mate?

Paul.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I`m a marine engineer/salesman,aftersales for a company that imports powerboats on the southcoast.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
The problem is i have a few boats to prep for punters but as i am the only one in today i`m stuck in the office, not my idea of fun.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why is it that everyone has more interesting jobs than me! lol...

I'm an analyst programmer. Working on projects at the moment that I dont really want to work on.

we should do a job swap! lol....bit like wife swap..........

Paul.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I would indeed i think, you get a few days in the summer when the sun is out and your out in the solent ,thats when you start thinking how lucky you are to work with boats.

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
At home, in my little office, shipping out a couple of orders I had over the weekend, then writing a review for an online technology magazine about handheld security.

Then browse a couple of forums and dream of a day with no rain....

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Thats it I`m getting to the point where i start to eating the chocolate covered peanuts out of the sweet box.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
It`s not good having all these sweets in front of me. I`m going out to get some lunch in a min to take my mind off them lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts