·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Money,Money,Money,Aint it Funny,in a Rich Mans World..:40oz:

So much for my employer being poor.. :rolleyes:

TNT Airways,this years turnover...?

£6.4 Billion.

Just confirmed orders for 4 of these bad boys...Boeing 747-400F's.Now these are not cheap.Expanding into Asia.

Job looks pretty secure,then! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Butuz said:
Turnover doesnt mean a thing - it's profit thats a sign of the companys health. How much profit will they make this year?

Butuz
And how much they can... er... feed back into the company as investment to avoid paying tax on the profit. :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Tesco....1 billion PROFIT!!! guess my job's safe then:) Oh and they just gave me 326 shares free to celebrate as well:cheers: (have to keep them for 5 years for no tax though:disappointed: )

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Now that were comparing company manhood. $56 billion profit last year.... do I think my job is safe as a result, hell no!! My job is safe because I'm valuable to the company!! When that is no longer the case, billions of profit or not, I'm a gona!

I also got 1000 shares last year for my hard efforts, like TT, I have to wait a few years to realise them though :(

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Well my lot seem to make lots of money ............. as long as you all still keep downing them pints :cheers:

And my bonus for this........ a free beer voucher every month (taxed of course)

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts