Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To fit R33gtst - not sure if the fittings are the same on a GTR, i'd assume so but you'd need to confirm that with someone else

VERY RARE - theres only another 1 in this country that I know of, he bought his second hand off here for £350 as they will cost you around £700 from Japan delivered! http://www.dspeed.co.jp/aeroparts/r33s.html

I took it off as i've had the car 2 years and wanted a whole new look for the car

Its made out of fibreglass with twin aluminium blades, its bolts straight on to the boot, you don't need to drill any holes

£10 delivery, I have a figure in mind i'd like for this wing and its less that what the other guy paid as it has a few minor paint chips but as all new spoilers need spraying it makes no difference £Offers

PAYPAL would be much easier although if you have to I'll take a cheque.

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale :rofl: Nice try colin, glad i've got a sense of humour

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spearmint said:
PM me how much Ian. :)
:spank: thought you were weight saving mate? lol.

just in negotiations with someone at the moment, if it falls through i'll PM you

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
mrUK said:
:dogpile: maybe the other owner could post up some nice pictures of theirs to help me sell mine
Oh go on then! Only picture I've got with it fitted on my pc at the mo, will try do you some more. For those thinking of buying, take it from me, they fatten the back up nicely and are seriously eye-catching!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Freakyclown said:
erm isnt that the jun spoiler? if so then there is alot more than 2 in teh country
I see where your coming from, but I think the Jun one is a little higher/squarer.....

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
has that got twin blades general? doesn't look like it from this pic :confused: looks good though! :D

Thanks for the loan of the pics btw steve, i've taken your advice on the packaging aswell!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Yes mate it's got the twin blades, black on black combined with nightime and crap photo doesn't really bring out the finer points. Plus i'm sh*t at photos :D

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Having said that, yours does seem to come a bit lower down the boot than mine does. I've got better pics now, I'll post 'em up and maybe someone can shed some light on this.....................

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah post 'em up, yours juts out at more of a 45degree angle that what got me wondering :)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Right, heres some pics of my spoiler. I can see a few subtle differences, so if anyone can shed any light on the make/model........feel free!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts