·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good when you lookin at this sunday...
There will be a meet at Baldock services (jun 10 of the A1) at 18:00 on sunday 1st (this sunday).
I'm going to move it round the south east every month to give everyone a chance at a local meet.

·
Registered
962 Posts
There will be a meet at Baldock services (jun 10 of the A1) at 18:00 on sunday 1st (this sunday).
So that'll be a South East Midlands meet then?!

:spank:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sorry guys can,t make this, my cars having a few bits done and I,m spending most of my weekends sorting out my wedding:eek:

·
manual convert
583 Posts
baldock meet ??

I'm going to move it round the south east every month to give everyone a chance at a local meet.
will this one happen, or do i eat KFC alone again ?? :cheers:

·
BDC Drift King
518 Posts
meet

i will be in contact with brands tomorrow see if i can get a meet sorted for next week some time ok

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ok people Ll33on, General Banter and myself will be at Baldock service station (jun 10 of A1) at 18:00 on Sunday 1st July. If you want to come then do and if you dont then dont. I will be moving the meet every month in a vain attempt to try and please everyone. If you have any suggestions feel free to PM me.
You are right Bedfordshire is just the East so i'll leave to south to another rep!

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
No pictures? Hope the weather was better there than it was where I am.

ps tell that husband of yours that you'd find him much sexier if he had some lovely UK-spec anthracite wheels on his motor... :notworthy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts