Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People
Having owned my GTST for four years now, was invited to put it on a rolling road yesterday for the first time. To the best of my knowledge the only mods are a "full race" 4" exhaust (decatted) and an Apexi induction kit. To my surprise it made 280hp atf (250 atw). I have now got the bug and am determined to get it to at least 300atf. Anyone got any ideas for the cheapest and most reliable way to achieve this figure?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cheap and reliable don't go together very well , and the cheapest hp mods are already done with the exhaust and air filter.
KOH is right, the next stage is a boost increase to .85 bar max on standard turbo, and re-map then you'll probably end up needing new coilpacks. The re-map will compliment all the other mods and you'll end up with well over 300hp depending on the ecu map.:)
Oh and nearly forgot intercooler upgrade.:)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
FMIC
Sparks (Iridiums)
Coilpack (if you have standards \ original)
Boost controller (0.8 bar)
Uprated fuel pump

This should get you into the 300's

A remapped ECU (RSP) will add some more :D

I achieved 273 at the fly with a 3" exhaust \ air filter and iridium sparks and almost have the above all done now, once done I will get on a rolling road and hope to see around 330 bhp

As you will be putting out more power may be worth upgrading your brakes as well

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
sorry to jump the band wagon BUT lol what power can you get with using steel internals in the standard turbo ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts