Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had this email through - I thought the bulbs for our cars were H1 someone said. Well, take a read of this. I have a R33 GTS-T 1995. This is what he said.

Hi Chris

Thanks for your email. I am pleased to say it is possible to convert your car to real HID xenon. You should have HB3 or 4 bulbs for dip and a separate bulb for main beam. It is possible to fit a kit to each beam – but we recommend just dip first as this makes such a huge difference

If you can change the bulbs by yourself then you will be able to fit the kit yourself as wiring wise its simple with only 2 wires to connect to existing wiring using spade connectors provided.

This conversion will transform your headlights into amazingly bright high performing headlights with over 300% more light on the road with perfect beam patterns and no glare. Everyone who has done the upgrade confirm it's the best upgrade they have ever done and can’t imagine driving a car without xenons ever again.

All our kits come with 2 year warranty and our prices include VAT. Postage is only 9.99 using City Link (normally)

The kit you need is http://www.hids4u.co.uk/product_details.asp?id=332

If you need more information please let us know

Regards

Ian

Director

Ps: have you seen the new retro fit wiper blades http://www.hids4u.co.uk/products.asp?cat=16&sub=12 and our brand new High power LED lights http://www.hids4u.co.uk/products.asp?cat=17

HIDS4U Limited
www.hids4u.co.uk

0870 8921245 - Phone

0870 8921243 - Fax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 13 October 2006 10:55
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Spam]

Hi
Seen your HID conversion kits. I have a Nissan Skyline GTS-T 1995.
Which kit do you recommend - the main beam and headlight are different bulbs of course.
Regards
Chris

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I installed a set last Saturday, they came from the US and only cost just over £100 delivered. I think they were probably from the same company that Humy tried to buy from (this was mentioned in a previous thread). They were really easy to fit (thank God).

However, the set I got for my R33 GTSt was for dipped beam only and was definately H1.
mf.

·
Registered
306 Posts
mutleysfriend said:
I installed a set last Saturday, they came from the US and only cost just over £100 delivered. I think they were probably from the same company that Humy tried to buy from (this was mentioned in a previous thread). They were really easy to fit (thank God).

However, the set I got for my R33 GTSt was for dipped beam only and was definately H1.
mf.
Mutleysfriend is right, but soon after I ordered them I got an email saying they were out of stock so I got a refund instead. I have just ordered a set from ebay today, the one's I mentioned a few posts up this thread.

Hope fully I'll have HID's on my R33 soon.:)

In the mean time I've put some wide angle led's from Ultraleds in my side lights so that they'll match when I finally get the HID's etc. They look really good for a cheap simple mod. Though I've got some great bruises from fitting the drivers side one. Bloody washer bottle thingy really gets in the way.

I'll post a pic up when I'm back home if anyone wants.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Here's the link to the led's

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=U5015W&osCsid=28a1ab0e7b0b6dd740cac78e130eb57b&x=6&y=4

You'll need two.

Very easy to install. Pop the bonnet, turn the sidelight bulb holder anticlock wise and pull out. Take out the bulb and replace with the led. Have the side lights on when you put them in so you know you've put the led's in the right way! Then replace.

Simple. My hand just about fit past the washer bottle thingy. Though I did come out with quite a few bruises. I suppose you can unscrew it and move it a bit for easier access.

I think they look alright and a bit more distinctive.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts