Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another bright and early start to the day. It's FRIDAY!!!! lot's of good weather think i might start painting my wheels when i get home from work.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Give the car a wash too, you know it deserves it
I'm 18 hours into Friday already :D It's almost dinner time
...and it was a perfectly fine winters day here... but I did nothing on the car. Come to think of it, I did nothing at all today (gotta love having a friday off work, 3 day weekend :D)

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does need a wash, had to drive to work yesterday and it's a dusty road plus some bird has had a HUGE **** on the roof lol Also got new spark plugs to fit, and finish wiring my boost gauge don't know if the Mrs will let me play outside for that long :p

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
awesome its friday! :bigthumb:
In bristol we have st pauls carnival this wknd which is an every year mini festival feel mash up with stages, jerk chickan etc cant wait for it!
plus we got great weather expected so whould be good! :D

gareth mate if you're already 18 hours into friday then dont tell me whats gonna happen :D

·
9,198 Posts
I'm sure birds have a daily meeting about which cars they are going to target :swear: It's obvious they take aim!

·
9,198 Posts
Ahhh HA! I knew it
Well, I'm sure they have a book relating to cars, not people too

·
9,198 Posts
I'm off to get KFC for dinner :D

dubs, the sun will rise and set... but I won't spill any more info about what happens today lol

·
4,870 Posts
Well i have just got back home from my holiday so today entails of going picking my rings from jewells, clean the car coz she very mucky, get ready for the weekend up teeside.. oooh and have a sleep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts