Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the worst comment you ever had??? Im sure we all had the usual... thats sooo cool its amazing car wow.... what is it? oh yeah thought it was a skyline, but what other comments have you had? Good or bad

·
Registered
290 Posts
My vectra diesel is quicker. Runs on 4 cylinders until you put your foot down then uses all 6.

Took him out for a ride. After he realised his mouth had released a load of **** i was tempted to tell him the engine was the same as in a spitfire plane or that mine unly runs on 19 of its 52 cylinders until i let the hellfire out.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha thats a brilliant one.... i was looking over a rx5 (with the wankle engine) and as the bloke reved it he said dont get to close it may throw a rod.... other than engines dont throw rods everyday his car didnt have any to throw his whole face went white as he looked completly confussed!!

·
South Central Area Rep
270 Posts
had some one at the lights the other day say to me there is actually flames coming out of my exhaust lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm really really fed up with...its a skyline...What have you had out of it??

I still have the 113mph japanese restriction, have to explain everytime why its restricted, I got so fuked off I just say 160mph now! lol

I know if I removed this I would lose my licence!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Mine has to be "Don't worry, it happens to all men at some point"

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Was this supposed to be car comments :confused:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
you dont sweat much for a fat bloke,do you !

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
u on about gb?

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
I had "my ford cougar was all over you in town" my reply - dude its in a 30mph for a start and do you really think i'd waste my petrol?

Also had "mate is that an impreza?? Its ****in lush"

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I had from a jumped up 12 year old public schoolboy. 'A Nissan Skyline, they are ok shame its a Nissan, i'd rather have a mclarren' So would i if i could afford one, twat :bash:

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
i had some cheeky [email protected] say once

"nice looking cars skylines.....looks a lot like a calibra doesn't it?" :wtf:

·
Registered
290 Posts
one of my friends always asks

"so when you gonna let me drive it and show you how to drift"

My reply is usually " when are you going to sell the W reg Ka you've had since new?"

Conversation over.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
That jumped up twat at the pub i told you about a while back also come out with trying to say a fwd n/a car ie his ctr was better than a rwd turbo and that my car was a barge and needs a team of tug boats to corner

I said dude you really should shut up 1st theres no comparison, and can you get your arse end out side ways just for fun and 2nd i have 4 wheel stear. Although that 4 ws does have a habit of kicking in right when you dont want it

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
dumb

this guy asked me"wot is it mate" I replied "its a nissan skyline mate"
"I like it , who makes NISSAN skylines" he asked. The conversation was over.

shed

1 - 20 of 45 Posts