Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is just to give you idea's on putting a turbo on your rb25de bought the car may 2006. pfc,480cc injectors,cold airbox with cone filter and cold feed,255l fuel pump,fpr,modified front entry plenum,fmic,standard r33 turbo at 8.5 psi,standard gtst downpipe,3" to 3.75" with 4.5" outlet xs power exhaust,decat,r32 gtr clutch,25 row oilcooler,boost gauge and electric fan, and the car reached 301.5 bhp ath which is around 360 bhp atf in jan 2008 added,splitfires,3" downpipe,oil catch can and upted the boost to 10.15 psi and it made 315bhp ath which is around 378bhp atf in june 2008 added, water/meth injection (bruce m special),alli rad,62 degree thermostat,oil temp gauge eventually wired up and upted boost to 12.36 psi and it made 336 bhp ath which is around 404 bhp atf in feb 2010 added,hybrid turbo running 15.3 psi which made 395 bhp ath which is around 475 bhp atf on 30th april 2010 (not anymore sorry ot1 as 478 atw)

·
Registered
269 Posts
sounds good mate did you run 12psi on the standard turbo, I have just turned boost up to 10psi on my gtst on standard turbo and got a knocking ontop of engine now lol changed the oil to mobil1 0/40 fully syn thrashed it around and it went away but when it cooled to normal running temp came back was told oil is to thin so put some mobil1 15/50fully syn when its cold no noise then walms up and knocks again. Are you running standard internals

·
seeking to be one of thee top DE+t conversions
1,523 Posts

·
seeking to be one of thee top DE+t conversions
1,523 Posts
nope, my clutch kit only turned up this morning so im gonna get on it afterwork on sunday

·
Registered
511 Posts
nice numbers

I am getting left behind here lol i thing it's time to ture up the boost a little , they are some bhp figers mate well done :bigthumb:

·
Banned
252 Posts
NICE WORK MATE
thats some performance out of DE !!!!!
hope i'll reach 330 bhp on 8-9 psi on stock internals with decent tune.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
power

NICE WORK MATE
thats some performance out of DE !!!!!
hope i'll reach 330 bhp on 8-9 psi on stock internals with decent tune.
i might go higher theres a bloke in aus i'm in a bit of a competition with he's trying to beat me so i'll have when he does,its all good fun but can be expensive,i had 360bhp with just over 8psi but it depends on what mods you have

·
Banned
252 Posts
stock R33 turbo ( dont know which gen ) / GTS-T injectors / FPR / big 3" exhaust with modified DP and a Decat / greddy profec e-01 ebc / we have another intake plenum ( will modify it ) / big FMIC with all new piping to it / cold airbox with cold feed / 255 walbro fuel pump / big alu rad with 2 electric fans / big oil cooler / all with a decent tune ( all the gauges onboard ( oil pressure / temp / EGT / water temp ).

if i'll reach the 350 mark i'll be more than happpy ;)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ecu

stock R33 turbo ( dont know which gen ) / GTS-T injectors / FPR / big 3" exhaust with modified DP and a Decat / greddy profec e-01 ebc / we have another intake plenum ( will modify it ) / big FMIC with all new piping to it / cold airbox with cold feed / 255 walbro fuel pump / big alu rad with 2 electric fans / big oil cooler / all with a decent tune ( all the gauges onboard ( oil pressure / temp / EGT / water temp ).

if i'll reach the 350 mark i'll be more than happpy ;)
what ecu do you have,you should make 350 easy

·
Banned
252 Posts
stock DE ecu with ecumaster piggy back ( ignition timing / fueling all tuned on map sensor ) - with a good tuner should be all fine ( if not, will go 4 a SA ).

·
Banned
252 Posts
its a polish company - its better than smt6/7 as it has way more features :)
cant wait to see it on rolling road ;)

·
Banned
252 Posts
mine did on stock actuator ( 0.6 bar ) 285bhp and 317Nm on wheels..... with NO tune to it... the fueling and ignition wasn't touched yet...... the fuel regulator went dead - waiting 4 a new one .......

will up the boost to 0.7bar..... we will see.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
good fig's but i think your atf figures are not right. im sure the trans loss aint that high for a gts

1 - 20 of 51 Posts