Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some recommend a suitable turbo for a single turbo conversion on an r32.
Looking for 400hp+

Thanks in advance

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
oem twins will give that

rebuilt twins will give 500+

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
as above standard will get you 400bhp

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im doing a gtr conversion to an r32 gtst and was advised to do a single turbo conversion while I was at it. The reason for this I was told is if I do the single turbo conv. I could use the gtst ecu and loom with very little modification electrically, intsead of having to install the complete gtr loom just to run two turbos. Can anyone confirm this or give me any advice, would like to get it right first time!!

Thanks again

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
well turbos dont run on a wiring loom mate but you will need the loom to make the rest of the engine work so no hassles i would say.

if your doing the conversion do it correctly and not half heartedly is my opinion mate :)

a single turbo will mean another ecu mate.

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Keep twins. You can do that for a lot less, keep the stock twins, get them rebuilt later, run your GTR loom and ECU, get it stage one chipped first, and you will be set. If you try all that other **** you are actually looking for more money and why when you can use the above stated. You should run the wiring to the GTR for the engine to properly do everything it needs. That's my suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts