Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D'oh! MOT ran out last month. oops.

Question is.... Where in the crawley/west sussex/ within an hours drive can I get one? Preferably somewhere skyline friendly, cos its my first time getting her done!
HELP!

·
Registered
98 Posts
did mine 2 weekends ago, only failed on my illegal number plates. sorted though.

S

·
0 Posts
MOT's Sussex

We use Seaford MOT's for all our trade Import Skylines, and all other pwerformance cars, He is a really nice guy! only 35 mins from Crawley!
His names Goff and his phone number is 01323 892345

Cheers
Stuart
skylines'r'us

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: MOT's Sussex

skylines'r'us said:
We use Seaford MOT's for all our trade Import Skylines, and all other pwerformance cars, He is a really nice guy! only 35 mins from Crawley!
His names Goff and his phone number is 01323 892345

Cheers
Stuart
skylines'r'us

Gonna be on the phone shortly.....

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Storrington Autos

in (doh) Storrington, West Sussex. Mine's there Friday for MOT. They also looked after my GT-S, and still maintain several of the late DRS imports' Skylines. 01903 746694.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorted!

Turned up early and was out in 30 mins or so. Went to Storrington autos in the end. Very good, seemed familiar with the car (not mine in particular), passed with flying colours! Phew.

Only .77 on the CO as well, must need some serious mods soon!

·
Registered
554 Posts
mine failed the other day.(steering gator thingie and n/s/r bush I''ve got the bits in the boot and Ive spent today trying to get bits changed......I tried to do it....(why is it always the last nut that yo can't undo)............but I gave up..............pi**ed off now..Just rung the local garage to see what they'll charge me....40-50 quid.....

I'll have another go I think.....Best buy myself some tools...

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steering gators can be a *****..... Getting those track rods off the hub is a nightmare if they're been on for a while.... WD40 and a zippo helps at timed, along with a big mallet. Just watch the fuel lines!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts