Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange request i know, but my car is currently at the MOT station and failed this morning on my passenger headlamp. Its a vented headlamp unit and obviously not getting dipped and main beam. Dont ask, it was like it when i bought it!

is there any chance i can borrow a passenger headlamp for a r33 gtr for 48 hours (gts fits aswell i think?) i know this is a trust worthy request but im desperate to get my gtr back on the road now the weather has turnt for the better:(

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Can't you just tell them the car is not to be used during daylight hours and get them to issue the extra paperwork that comes with it?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my other halves dad is the tester, i guess this is his pay back for knocking off his daughter!

i'll mention that to him when i pop down later, but i doubt he'll want the headache

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it would mate, much apreciated. im hoping i have found one for sale from another forum member but he's in N.I.

if not may call upon yours :)

·
Caution Rear Wheel Steer!
614 Posts
Bring it up to me & i will MOT it as i'm a tester & we can whip out a headlight out of mine if necessary for the test!!

Tim....

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
just tape up all your lights mate front and rear and then the car will pass no problems :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts