Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Im organising another RR day at motoscope in northallerton. the last one we had was a pretty successful, with support from here and the 300zed forum, we managed 16 cars on the day plus last minute visitors.

motoscope site can be found here

http://www.motoscope.co.uk/

They have a variable 2 or 4wd RR that to date has had cars up to 750bhp at the wheels on with no problems. (made by dastek)

They have two possible weekends available for a sunday run. This would mean the shop would open for us and only us, and we would need no fewer than 15 cars. these weekends are sunday 1st July or the 29th July.

we could get in sooner if we opted for a saturday run, and as theyre already open ..if we get less than 15cars this would be the best option.

prices as before £35 per car, and for that youll get aprox three runs on the dyno and a printout of the power and torque curves.

people who've already registered an interest are listed below, simply add your name and prefered date and lets see if we can get 15 or more skylines this time!
:feedback:
cheers si.

1. cossiedave
2. showa
3. fat bloke
4. Dellaruse

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dave get the wife to drive the 33 down with a big "for sale" on her!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
1. cossiedave
2. showa- 1st july or sooner
3. fat bloke
4. Dellaruse
5 .lemsip any day will be good

see what the old girl is putting out now .
nice one hesh

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats two votes for the 1st of july......

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry guys I will only be able to come and watch again if its on the 1st July, the drifting is taking all my money up and will be at totb on the 29th

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have to say that im happy to organise it for the 1st july, however ..that does mean we have to get 15 cars cos its a sunday, and also i probably wont be able to come myself as im taking a bunch of scouts(everyone say ahhhhhh) on their first camp and hikeing weekend.

·
Lick me - i'm chocolate!!
1,767 Posts
i have to say that im happy to organise it for the 1st july, however ..that does mean we have to get 15 cars cos its a sunday, and also i probably wont be able to come myself as im taking a bunch of scouts(everyone say ahhhhhh) on their first camp and hikeing weekend.

ahhhhhh!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1. cossiedave
3. fat bloke
4. Dellaruse
5 .lemsip any day will be good

anyone else? guys from the north east get your name down if your interested in this im planing to go back tothe shop on sat to book some dates. so if you want the 1st we need to be close to 15 cars before the weekend........

·
Registered
922 Posts
Si Im easy on date , however if you need 15 then I think your going to struggle to get them from here, perhaps a joint RR day may be better ?

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah we did one before, but im not sure the 300zed guys have many that need their cars retested. perhaps a smaller run with five (ish) cars would be nice.

my car doesnt need retesting till i get some stuff done which wont be till after ive sold the other one.

so as this is relatively short notice we could either

postpone and wait for more cars, either skylines or another club

or

run a sat afternoon with the cars we have ....and mebbe do another one in august ....so people can tweek stuff and theres more time to get word round.

me personally i think going for a sat afternoon ...would be the better option but thats just my own opinion.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
1. cossiedave
3. fat bloke
4. Dellaruse
5. lemsip any day will be good
6. MARKPRIOR

may as well have a mosey over :D

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
welcome aboard matey..more the merrier!

im planning to see the guys in the shop this weekend for finalising the date. at the moment i think its realistic to go for either of the saturdays 30th june or the 6th (?) july....for an afternoon session.

if anyone has differnet suggetions let me know before sat morning .....

·
Registered
735 Posts
If i'm off work i'll pop over. Not putting it on the rollers though as i've not changed anything since the last one. Although i do have a Japspeed elbow/downpipe and a Greddy style inlet to fit. It all depends on ime to get the bits on.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts