Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Bad news I'm afraid. As of Wednesday 1st of September I will be moving back to Doncaster in South Yorkshire. This is not something I am thrilled about but unfortunately it just screams sense at me. I've spent the last 9 months in Sutton looking high and low for a job that will pay me more than £16,000 a year in order that I can actually break even each month after bills instead of just spending more than I get paid and getting further in debt.

Anyway myself and Leanne will be moving back to Doncaster officially as of the 12th October but I will be going up there early next week to try and find a job as quickly as possible. I will still attend the bigger car meets throughout the summer and will attend as many smaller meets as I can as I will try to arrange to be down this way when the meets are happening.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Erm if the wage was high enough yeah definately. The wage would have to be quite high though.

Thanks Tiggs

·
Registered
285 Posts
Whats wrong with Donny ? I live here. Anyway what work are u looking for, I'm in the building game and we are booked up to next summer and everything is booming up north at half the price of down south. Give me a shout when u come up and i'll make u welcome.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sorry to here that mate, I escaped a few years ago. How about moving to Leeds or Sheffield though? I would have thought there was more chance of a job there.

What are your skills, there may be something up in concrete MK for you:)

Matt

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Darkstar can tell you all about Donny....

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
You can keep Bazza company and make sure he does not lose his southern accent. Better to move up north than sell your GTR though i suppose. Sell the GTR or move up north hmmmm a difficult sacrifice (yeah right).

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Have the best of both, stay down south, keep the car, get rid of woman..... sorted !!!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMAO @ optimax price. Yeah I know about turning heads mate. When I took my Supra up there everyone looked and stared. The GTR will be like a new age for them even if it is ten years old. lol

Big P I'm actually office based now but when I first started out was an electrical installation engineer apprentice. Got fed up of cold early mornings etc so opted for the easy life (Yeah Right!) Would be glad to meet up with you now and again though. Definately have our own little convoy to the shows. hehe.

Pete the missus says sod off. lol

·
Old Member
814 Posts
They are just like pets, you get attached to them then you don't really want to get rid of them :40oz:

Glad she has a sense of humour....... it gets to you when married for 29 years :angel:

Hope things work out O.K.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oi

Excuse me Pete.

I for one do not cost him. HE COSTS ME!!!

If he dumped me he wouldn't even be able to get a place in Donny let alone down south.

Just as well I am such a loving girlfriend who spoils him.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
See you hurt her feelings. In short mate we share and share alike. I've leant her small amounts of money and she has leant me large amounts of money when it was needed for petrol etc for us both to travel around, some of which I haven't paid back yet. If I wanted to and didn't love you anymore sweety I could get a house in Donny on my own but I prefer to live with you. Mwah.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
sorry to hear about that r32gtr & Leanne

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Going to try mate yeah. Hopefully both of us will be there although I'm not positive I can really afford it at the moment. I have a 230 mile trip the next day and REALLY need to save the petrol money but if I have a spare £20 I'll make it down yeah.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts