Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am off to MPS-Engineering next weekend to get a few bits sorted out..

They are a great bunch of lads and they speak english. They have a few skylines there some are for sale.
They know there stuff and are a great help with niggly little faults LOL.

I am just gonna get my boost controller set up properly.

If ya dont know them or havent heard of em (I am sure most of you have) here is a link to their web page

Anyone fancy coming along?

Obviously wont be going if it snows!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might wanna say 9ish as its a good 90min from mine......
Yh according to a sat nav or Google maps... In real life its only around an hour max 1 1/4 its about 150 km from bielefeld and paderborn is a bit closer....

I am bringing a lad who is gonna be at a mess function Fri night... He don't wanna get up too.early.lol

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm trying to find out how much it would cost me to fit my AEM tru-boost and then to map it afterward. I emailed them but they havent emailed back. I live 3 1/2 hours away so I would like a quote before I go.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mate they do take ages replying to emails... I normally phone em... But they said to me to set up my boost controller it should only cost €50 If thats any help

·
Boogiedyboogiedyboogiedy!
157 Posts
Thanks. that is a huge help. I speak german so I can talk to em I just dont know German car lingo..
If you are in KTown, there are a few local places that are enough help to set up a boost controller. Have you tried anywhere around Landsthul or Ramstein?

·
Registered
215 Posts
If you are in KTown, there are a few local places that are enough help to set up a boost controller. Have you tried anywhere around Landsthul or Ramstein?
If you're talking about Dom, I probably won't be going to him anymore. I can't prove anything, but when I got my car back from him I found I was missing a few things out of my car, including an oil cooler that I hadn't fitted yet and a GTR badge that I was going to fit (since my badge was stolen off my car). I don't think it was him personally, but there were several instances where I would stop by the shop and he wasn't there but there were other guys walking around the shop with full access to my car. I didn't notice the Oil cooler missing for a couple of weeks since I went out of town right after I got my car back.

Long story short that's the only guy I know of in this area that works on JDM cars, if you know of someone else hook a brotha up. He drove to Karlsruhe to map my car so I doubt there's anyone in this area that can map.

·
Registered
215 Posts
yeah Phillip thats who I talked to. I'm just waiting for my igniter pack to come in so I can make a trip up there. Hopefully it comes in b4 then. Maybe I'll see you there. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts