Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went out for some beer lariness last night with some friends and with the intention of playing hard.
The thought of work today did not phase me. So cracked open a bottle or 4 and the evening began.
End of the evening came quickly and when my taxi arrived to take me home I miss judged entry and fell flat on my face. (much jeering from mates)
I have managed to graze my elbow, knee and knacker my collar bone.
Driving to work today was a mission as have trouble changing gear. So will be doing some major fuel saving this week as I now have to drive everywhere slowly and as straight as possible.

As funny as it was (pride a little bruised) especially in slow motion as I saw it. I can safely say WHAT A MUPPET!!!
:doh:

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
You women can't take ya pop!
My good ladies mate did the very same trick about 6 weeks ago-dislocated her elbow and it is still in plaster :doh:

:40oz: :40oz:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was nothing to do with the alcohol. Im sure the taxi must have been parked on a slant. Yes that is what it must have been :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
hmmm..quite possibly right there, taxi drivers are bloody useless at parking straight....so damn fine idea to blame the taxi driver for being parked up pissed....nice 1...:D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
PMSL Miss G - can't think that I have ever fallen foul of any misjudged entries after a few pints :D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
day out shopping 120 quid
woman in high heels 100quid
lunch with women in high heels 30quid
the sight of said woman falling down a lose step and screaming like a pig while grabbing anything she can to stop her self.......

PRICELESS:):)

sorry lisa lol :):):40oz:

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
i also have problems standing up when pissed as my knee dislocates at random times when pissed, one time in da pub sitting on bar stool after a few sherberts i got up to go to the little boys room and knee popped out and was then on the floor rolling around trying to pop it back into joint while all my mates were pissing them selves........
but after 5 mins they realised that i wasnt mucking around lol so they brought me another pint:):)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
CLAIROL_BOY said:
LMAO... Getting drunk and falling over, how juvenile :rolleyes: hehehe
Seems Clairol doesn't have trouble with his high heels and awkward taxi angles when he's p1ssed ;) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts