Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have saved up nearly 110.000 swedish kr, what type of skyline can i get for that type of money?

thanks

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Not sure how much it would cost to ship to Sweden, and what regulations there are (you may need to reserve some of your budget for any conversion work). You should also save some cash for potential problems.

Looking at the exchange rate, you have about £8400.

You wont get a GTR, but GTS-T is a possibility - I've seen these from £4000 up (1992 model).

Didn't I read somewhere that Sweden doesn't like right-hand drive cars ?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I might be able to get you a GTR for around this figure, but then you'd still have to get it shipped to Sweden.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hej dag

You might get a highish mileage R32 gtr for that but you'd need a bit of luck. Otherwise a nice tidy R33 GTS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah okay...

how much better is the r33 gtr than a gts-t when it comes to cornering/braking/acceration??

/abkir

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, i know that gt-r is better but the the question i was asking was HOW much better it is??

also, how is the inside of the car??is the gts-t priceworthy???

thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
It depends on what floats yer boat doesnt it really....do you like the rear wheel drive and all that goes with it?? if not, go for the GTR, if you like RWD and like to drift a bit, the GTS seems the better option....you can drift in a GTR but its just that little bit harder! lol...

Interior wise, I like the GTR as its more sporty looking and the seats keep you where your supposed to be! but thats in an R33 GTR, dont know about the interiors on the other models..

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
GTR is faster, the suspension is harder. GTS is softer ride, you can have an automatic if you want. More of a 'touring' car.

With maximum respect to you, I am not sure what you mean by 'priceworthy'. Your English is much better than my Swedish, but I am afraid that is not a word.

The GTR is more expensive because it is higher performance, more focussed toward going faster. A lot of the mechanical parts are stronger & lighter (so more expensive to make). If you're not planning to do this, you can have the cheaper but less high performing GTS or (preferably in my view - ) GTS-T.

[edited] And for your budget you will get a much better GTS than you would a GTR. You might still get a good GTR but it would be older, higher mileage, or have some other reason for being so cheap.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Hi Guys,

My R33 GTS on a 96P may still well be for sale soon. Pretty much standard for apart from a couple of little mods. Although I paid a little more than the £8,500 you currently have. Lemme know if you are interested

Moff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts