Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, recently got new legs and shoes for my R33! Looking much better now!
Let me know what you guys think!

BC Golds
Lenso/Diezel D1R 18x9 -4p all around :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks sweet, how are you finding running the front that low? I want mine as low but it's going to destroy my bumper I suspect
Im having no problems all around aye. I can still go about 5cm lower all around. Do you have an Aftermarket bumper?

Perfect stance & nice to see one not kitted & still looking bad.
Thanks bro!

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Looks good mate :bigthumb:
Even if you can take it lower, you bloody wouldn't want to with Aucklands awesome roads :thumbsdown:
I love it when they tear up a perfectly good stretch of road to re-do.... but totally ignore a road that really needs doing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good mate :bigthumb:
Even if you can take it lower, you bloody wouldn't want to with Aucklands awesome roads :thumbsdown:
I love it when they tear up a perfectly good stretch of road to re-do.... but totally ignore a road that really needs doing.
Oh yeah, our amazing Land Transport systems aye. Like the changes being made through hillsborough/roskill south atm, and new lynn >.< hahaha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What else u got planned buh
As for the outside, wanting to get a rear diffuser as well as flared guards and spacers in the rear, maybe wider guards in the front as well, still thinking about that. And also want to do some engine work. Wanting to squeeze 400hp atrw out of it. Probably get a r34 turbo highflowed, those things are good for 500hp+.

·
Out of monies
1,983 Posts
Im having no problems all around aye. I can still go about 5cm lower all around. Do you have an Aftermarket bumper?

Thanks bro!
I have a GTR bumper, the splitter catches on everything lol.

Your Spec2 looks mint at that ride height with the standard kit :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a GTR bumper, the splitter catches on everything lol.

Your Spec2 looks mint at that ride height with the standard kit :)
I remember your car now Matt! It's on google images when you look up 'r33 gtr-d'. I was inspired to get GTR-D's for my r33 when i saw your's and this other one. Was going to get 18x12 0p rears and 18x10 +12p for fronts. hahahah, would've been a sick fitment. but really happy with the D1R's though, and how they turned out! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts