Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So richard done as much mapping as possible and got 652 bhp and 490 lbf of torque, i thought my old grey gts was quick but this one is is MANIC lol.......we changed my suspension to tein super streets, and its now 30mm lower :eek: so i reckon this weekend ill be leaving my do-luck at the ring in pieces :mad: ......such is life....:smoker: . here is some pics of how much lower it looks now....

this is before we lowered it

and this is now with the teins

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Same suspension as mine, but that sits really low.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
That looks sweet whats the clearance of the splitter .
Nice bit of power you got there :boogy:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
You are gonna need those rear arches rolling otherwise they will rub like mad with those wheels on, esp on the bumps at the ring. How much were the super streets btw. Looking very very good though looks and power:smoker:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
You thinks right bc 90mm is the min for a road car or your gonna catch it.
Does look good though :smoker:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i would have thought you will loose the front bumper and sideskirts on the carousel,unless you miss it out and go round the top

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the rears are already rolled, im running 9.5 rotas with 265x40x18s so its close, thanks guys for yr comments, i just hope i dont lose the bumper although it looks ominous.....

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
the rears are already rolled, im running 9.5 rotas with 265x40x18s so its close, thanks guys for yr comments, i just hope i dont lose the bumper although it looks ominous.....
First lap whack it in and see what happens once its off its off.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi Keith,

Must have only just missed you today.

My car was in to have its manifold studs replaced, after finding out I had 5 snapped instead of the original 2 I could seee :(.

Its still there tonight as Nissan cocked up and didnt send my rear wheel bearing so im going to have to go back tomorrow and pick it up.

I saw your car while I was down there, it looked amazing... it half tempted me to go down the rb26 route again, but I must control these damn urges!

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Mines now lowered 30mm all round, but I dumped my Jun bumper as that had allready got ripped to shreds...

You'll be able to see it on Nismo Smurfs tomorrow if he manged to get it fitted today

·
bla
17,374 Posts
wow keith... looks better lower...
nice power aswell. you not get pulled over for that plate??

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Order a new splitter now, that one is going to be wrecked very soon.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
looks supperb Keith i love low cars, i have no idea whats on mine but with the standard bumper it only clears by 80mm

·
Banned
1,919 Posts
Takes about 10mins per side to adjust the ride height with Teins

·
Registered
834 Posts
sits great now i love the look of it lower !
what front indicators do you have fitted to the front bumper ?? they look really good

·
4,143 Posts
yeah tiens are easy to adjust unlike most coilovers for skylines as the don't adjust through the base but through a platform instead!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts