Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So richard done as much mapping as possible and got 652 bhp and 490 lbf of torque, i thought my old grey gts was quick but this one is is MANIC lol.......we changed my suspension to tein super streets, and its now 30mm lower :eek: so i reckon this weekend ill be leaving my do-luck at the ring in pieces :mad: ......such is life....:smoker: . here is some pics of how much lower it looks now....

this is before we lowered it

and this is now with the teins

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
You are gonna need those rear arches rolling otherwise they will rub like mad with those wheels on, esp on the bumps at the ring. How much were the super streets btw. Looking very very good though looks and power:smoker:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi Keith,

Must have only just missed you today.

My car was in to have its manifold studs replaced, after finding out I had 5 snapped instead of the original 2 I could seee :(.

Its still there tonight as Nissan cocked up and didnt send my rear wheel bearing so im going to have to go back tomorrow and pick it up.

I saw your car while I was down there, it looked amazing... it half tempted me to go down the rb26 route again, but I must control these damn urges!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
looks supperb Keith i love low cars, i have no idea whats on mine but with the standard bumper it only clears by 80mm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.