Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my little close encounter of the kerb kind ( ha ha ). She is now sorted - back to her former glory. Thanks to everyone that helped ( roll on the summer ).

LEE.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello Lee,
Just be nosey but what do you do when you had your "close incounter of the kerb kind"!!!!

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Good news,Lee...
Didn't know you B4 your prang,glad it is sorted.Take it from your Avatar that your baby is a Met.Red 33GTS.t...if so,snap!
I am in Southend occasionally,must look you up.Maybe see you at the South-East meet,Feb.20th...Flight Tavern,Gatwick....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Lee, Rice boy, My close encounter happened christmas eve of all nights. I just got a bit over excited on a corner, and thought I would drift it round, but as the back swung out( my ring started to wink a bit ) so I eased off the power and then she gripped and went straight up the high kerb - front splitter and alloy wrecked.
As for the Southeast meet - I may be going, I'll see how it goes. on the 7th Feb there is a Japanese meet in Southend, I will definately be there as home town.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ouch!!!!
Know all about that, had mine one week, showing off on the way home from work went to kick the back out in 2nd at about 40 and she just went gave it full opposite lock but no saving them when they have gone that far, hit the brakes just as she gripped so ended up bouncing off the kerb, luckily just did the rim, had to go back to the dealer with me tail between me legs and order a new rim and tyre, £280 later :eek:
taught me to show some respect though, just keep the ***** nailed in future!!!!!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts