Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night as i pulled up to my nans (its like a big squad of houses with parking area infront of them) anyway he comes running out as im locking the car up going "oh my god man your brother told me you got a skyline i heard you coming from the top of the street") lmfao.

He then went onto to tell me how good my car was etc etc, felt pretty good :D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
haha, never gets old does it? :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol....

I had some guy telling me how nice my car is and its stripped.. lol..... Makes me smile..

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definately, i promised him il take him for a spin soon so im going to **** him up a bit lol.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Quality!

Was at the morrisons in Partick (Glasgow Peeps will know where this is!), a guy comes running from the train station stops traffic and starts taking pics with his phone. Doesn;t let me move the car until he has a few shots.

As people honk there horns he starts to get irate saying "Hod up a ****ing minute its no everyday you see a Skyline" LMFAO

LOL that was within the first month I had my car....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I liked that one Blitzer "Hod up a F**king minute its no every day you see
a skyline" Glasgow heads come away with some right cracking patter.

Hey bigman give it laldy!! excellent big cran that. thats what a dude on
a pushbike said to me at the lights in polmadie the other night.
pure mental.

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was reading pistonheads today and was looking at the new veyron and an oldish guy must be in his 50s said to me (he was at the coffee machine which is opposite the internet computers in work i was on) "you wont be getting one of them soon lad" i said "i dont need to iv got a skyline" lmfao.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
doesnt ever got old!! earlier today i was in the local high street and saw a family of four... had the look of anger from the mum (noisy loud car disturbing the peace), the look of jealousy from the dad and the 2 kids were jumping up and down screaming its a skyline and shouted to me my car rocks!!!

put a huge smile on my face as i left with lots of noise and a few flames!!!

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
When I first got my Gtr, children and adults photographed it and pointed at it. Now its a everyday thing and it hardly has had a second look recently;) :crazy:

Or thinking about that, it does get dribbled over at our local pub alot:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts