Skyline Owners Forum banner

My car for sale

10K views 102 replies 27 participants last post by  Toastie213 
#1 · (Edited)
My GTST for sale 38000 miles 350bhp £5400

Ok a car has come up that i have always wanted so mine is up for sale. This car is absolutly imaculate and extremly well cared for with very low miles 38300 miles.

Blitz split rim alloys with new tyres all round 265/40/17 rear, 235/45/17 front.
400r bumper
Jun carbon bonnet
Gtr spats
Single wiper conversion
Vielside rear spoiler
Recaro seats
Tailored mats
Painted dash
A pillar gauge holder with boost gauge and bhp gauge (apexi)
Momo steering wheel
Ally pedals
Mp3 player with steering wheel remote
All inner wheelarches and behind bumpers painted white (looks very clean and stops corrosion)

Blitz intercooler
Apexi induction
Apexi AVCR
Apexi SAFC just being fitted
Unknown make but very loud exhaust
Decat pipe
Water injection
Hks wastegate actuator
Hks EIDS (antistall device)
Blitz BOV
NGK irridiums
Auto transmission (dont let this put you off, the valve body has been modified and it will change gear faster than any manual and spins the wheels when it changes gear:devil:)

Sheepdog springs
Bilstein dampers
Brake cylinder stoper

There is probably loads more that i've forgotten.

£5200

If anyone wants anymore info call me on 07917 595510.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Forgot to mention it also has

Toad alarm that folds the mirrors in and out
Ebc redstuff pads
All speakers upgraded + aditional tweeters
Headlight mod (both full beam and headlights light up on full beam)
Light up SKYLINE rear pannel
All interior lights have been changed to blue led's

Its been on the dyno and made 325 bhp but since then i've done a few bits and its now running about 350 bhp.

#3 ·
Some more pics for you. Have you ever seen a skyline auto with a selector gaiter, you have now. SAFC2 fitted and working. Hopefully im going to see the Esprit i want tomorrow so i would like this to go soonest.

The mileage is 38200.

#4 ·
Its roughly (according to the apexi power meter) 350 bhp. It was on the rollers at 324 bhp but since then i've added the blitz front mount and ngk irridiums, the apexi power meter gauge was spot on when it was 324 bhp and now it reads 350 bhp at full power so it must be pretty close.

#6 · (Edited)
Just MOTed it, it sailed through and now the MOT willexpire on the 15th of december 2008. Had to take the sunstrip off as they are getting strict on it now. The cat is also fitted but if some one wants i can swop it back to the decat pipe.

This is how it looks now.

#12 ·
If I could sell the two R33s sat on my drive I would love to buy yours. One of mine is an auto and I prefer it to the manual, but that could just be cos I'm a lazy barsteward!!

I think it's the time of the year mate..

#19 ·
TBH i haven't ever checked as i only ever use it very occasionally, most of the time it stays in the garage. Its not bad at all on normal driving but with all skylines it will drink fuel at full chat.

#23 ·
this looks a really clean car but as i need to sell ma sx to sort the gtr i cant buy it
i would buy it if i didnt have five cars the now and ma neigbours are going mental as well lol

hope you get it sold as its a nice looking skyline

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.