Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what feels like years waiting (in fact, a few weeks) my GTR is ready!

Pick it up at 1pm tomorrow, can't wait (I'm like a kid before xmas...)!

Apologies in advance for excited posts tomorrow (if I stop driving it! :drivin: ) about how sweet it is! :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
excelent mate im chuffed for ya, its gonna be a long night counting the minutes down till you pick it up.....so bang a couple of nitol down yr neck and go to bed lol.....good luck tomorrow and get some pics up tomorrow we wanna see it...:D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Are you coming to Japfest on Sunday Ru?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
We got an SE convoy if you like :)

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may do, I'm not too sure what's going on on Sunday; the GF is threatening that her folks may be staying at ours or some such rubbish.

I may want to make myself scarce if I can without starting ww3 at home.

So, I have a choice; stay at home with them, or come to Japfest and get beaten up by General Banter (then get beaten up by the GF when I return) ;)

I'll have to see...

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
at last

GB
dont think Nitrol will do the trick BC!!!!tranx id say......i hear they produce out of this world dreams:D happy for you....njoy:40oz: ya i,d like to see some pics too....

cheers
awesome

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
come to Japfest and get beaten up by General Banter
You're quite safe Ru, I'm leaving the rice flails nipple electrodes at home on Sunday. Excess weight could severely hamper my times :D

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Know how you are feeling mate. Mine has been in the garage for about a month and a half now, been assured it will be ready for this weekend. I almost feel as excited as i was when i was buying it! ::bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nytol did the trick, so now I've just got a few hours at work to go.

Woo-hoo! :smoker:

...I'm leaving the rice flails nipple electrodes at home on Sunday...
Aaaawww, rubbish!... :thumbsdown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts