Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night at 3am i heard a big bang and my car alarm went off
looked out the window to see that a old metero had stuffed my gtt up the arse ( rear light bumper wing wheel etc ****ed )

run out side to find an old metero about 30yards up the road
some youg kid jumped out of the car and did a runner
did i catch him NO because i had nothing on my feet

long and the short of it old bill turned up in force dog van etc
( about 4 cars ) did we find him NO
the metero now turns out to be nicked !!!!

i now have a gtt with 4 grands worth of damage !!!!

good start to a friday ???

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
You have our condolences mate

Paul

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Mate, what a shitter. Pitty you couldn't catch him and bring him down the Plough for us all to give our respects to him. Wanker.

·
Registered
953 Posts
sorry mate hope is not too bad

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
finger prints in the car ?

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Oh my god. That is a real shitter. You have my condolences too, and i really mean that.

Dont forget that this forum is more than just a forum and there are PLENTY of people here more than willing to help where ever they can (i think i speak for most people when i say that).

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
oh blimey mate, I really feel for you! do you know anyone that can sort out the damage? I guess you dont want to claim on your own insurance! you can, if you pursue it, get the details off the metro via the police, get their insurance details and they have to pay you for the damage....as they are the insurer of that vehicle, even if it was stolen they are obliged to get your damage sorted.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Damn man that is bad ****. I hope that they catch the scraggly little c**t and string him up. Worst thing is if he's under 18 he'll get off almost scott free with a warning. I ask you how can someone under 18 not be legally held responsible for stealing a car, driving over the speed limit and banging into a skyline causing thousands of pounds worth of damage to it? All just because he is under 18 FFS. Again I'm sorry for you dude.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Is that spoiler off of a boat ?

Some of the damage doesn't look too bad from the photo. Certainly the rear wing, sill and rear bumper section look repairable.

The nearside light surround doesn't look too happy though - has it knocked the whole back section out of line ?

I really hope they catch the git who did it and make him pay for all the repairs. Good luck.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bloody Hell !!!!! What a scrotey little arsehole !

Sorry to hear that mate, what happens on the insurance in that situation ??

That is why when my Skyline arrives, I'm also having the pavement dropped and a putting a gate in the wall out the front of my house. The garage is too far round the back and I can't be arsed to drive round there and down a dirt track everyday, besides, not sure there is enough room in there to house the Cortina, Skyline AND 3 million Cortina parts - lol

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Ian,
really sorry to hear that and I hope they get their hands on the little ****, then hand him over to you. :(

I have no doubt that you will restore your beut to its full glory soon.

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
i hope the little **** gets some 16 year old neurotic girl pregnant and has to work 18 hour shifts in a **** filtering factory, whilst being bullied by some nazi punk ass anal ex school teacher. and ends up with a herion addiction and is found stiff on the municipal tip wearing his ears as sun glasses!

Fume!!!!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
fourtoes said:
i hope the little **** gets some 16 year old neurotic girl pregnant and has to work 18 hour shifts in a **** filtering factory, whilst being bullied by some nazi punk ass anal ex school teacher. and ends up with a herion addiction and is found stiff on the municipal tip wearing his ears as sun glasses
LM*AO absolutely superb :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts