Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I`v been thinking about selling my pride and joy over the last few weeks and I`m wondering what kind of money I should ask for it? Its obviously got a new 600+ engine and some big nismo wheels and a fancy paint job. But at the end of the day the cars 8 years old !!! What kinda money should I ask for.

Richard

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
you must be crazy!!:crazy: :crazy:
why????
finished 1 and want to move on maybe??
or maybe going to save your money and mod a nova??

·
Professional job seeker
78 Posts
:(

It would be a real shame to sell it but you've got to do what you think is best. Your car has been the inspiration for me to find a job and get my own Skyline :) :D

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Richard I have to say as I said to someone else recently, you spend all your hard earned cash on a car you do it up, you make it quicker etc etc. As soon as something goes wrong you get the dog with it.

Remember that you might sell it and once the gearbox is replaced it wont go wrong for some time and give someone great pleasure for a long time.

Also you have to think to yourself just what are you going to replace it, a Boxter ? :rolleyes:

If you need a hand looking for a box give me a shout and i will put feelers out for you. Things don't have to happen over night to get what you want. You got a stunning car there.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Also you have to think to yourself just what are you going to replace it, a Boxter ? :rolleyes:

LOL :D :cool:

Or a box of doughnuts..:D

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Mr Bell

If you're thinking of flogging the car coz it's giving you grief, DON'T DO IT!

If I'd done that I wouldn't have the amazing beastie I'm running now, and mine's nowhere near the power of yours. Plus I don't have the advantage of free labour :D

Keep it. Classy, unique Skylines are a rarity and should be cherished. You'll never forgive yourself if someone else has it, especially if they put in the box you want to.

Patch it up & wait, the money will arrive. I have lost count of the times over the last eleven months when I have contemplated selling my car. Trite as it may be; keep the faith. It will be worth it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think you should do what you feel you need too.....

and if its a box your thinkin bout have you had a word with me Quaife ?? they might be able to come up with the gear set you need, and all you need to do is fit it !!! im shure your skills can cover that !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts