Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really would like at this moment in time to sell my car and have done with it....just fancy a break from Skylines at the mo. But, the car has decided it loves me too much and has knackered its turbo. Leaves me with a couple of options, fix or leave it in a garage to gather dust til next year.

Guess I had better get it fixed really, so next dilema...use my T78 or get some standard turbo's....

Not a lot of money at the mo so still thinking bout it....am gonna try and get something sorted for TOTB....

Well, still trying to sort out the TOTB side of things first and will go from there....any willing helpers wanting to burn the midnight oil and give myself and Richard Bell a hand should we pull this off??

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
sorry to hear this tigs, whats up with the turbo then ?

Any hand let me know if i can help

·
Registered
953 Posts
can i do anything ????

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Sh!t tiggs bad news, as I owe you a favour, give me a shout if you need a (not the most technically gifted) pair of hands to help with anything..

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
Tiggs+Richard,
PM a shout if you need an extra set of hands, I love that stuff. Tiggs you gotta have a Skyline for TOTB:)
Alex

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Deep sympathy

Mine's off the road with dead turbos as well. :(

Good luck getting it back OTR for TOTB2.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just pretty much got the go ahead for TOTB2!!!! ok, just need to get Richard a day off work tomorrow....may be calling on you guys yet!!!!!

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Would love to help but you know its not the day for me today.. maybe tomorrow I can be spanner boy...

P.S. I got a set of standard turbo's in my garage

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
now there is an idea.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
What is..?

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
your turbos

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers guys, I may be in the garage tonight...apologies....I have sorted some bits, just need to go get them....looks like Richard cant get the day off tomorrow...may need your help tmoz eve.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
my standard turbos are lying in bag at home if your desperate... Hiteq took them off for my 2540's... but who wants standards... shout loud if you need them... im sure an appropriate fee could be arranged... i must get round to selling em properly ... but that would require effort so ill just say B**** to it at the mo!.. ha ha

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Lisa. I know it was playing up at the weekend but this sounds a little more terminal for the turbo(s).

Hope it all gets sorted soon and is better than ever afterwards.:)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well its god knows what time in the morning....the turbo's are off...one is on its way out...at least it hadnt totally gone!! New bigger injectors are in and so is a bigger fuel pump...Richard Bell and his cousin Anthony have worked all night on the car and tomorrow will be the T78, power FC, EVC 5, cams and adjustable cam pulleys....well, thats what I am hoping we have time for...big thanks to Mark at Abbey for letting me borrow the stuff..promise I wont do a runner with it all!! lol....

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
:eek: Sounds like a busy night....productive night too ;) :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts