Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knightracer rock!!!!! Albert and his lads came in nice and early on a Saturday morning to fit these bad boys for me :D

Massive thanks to everybody at their company, top quality products and you couldn't wish to meet nicer or more helpful guys :cheers:

:smoker:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
very nice mate though personally i would maybe partially paint the wings as its too much of a contrast between the carbon and white mate.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
very nice gb, are they qider as they dont look it in the photo

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car IS getting resprayed in the next 2 weeks :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Midnight Purple :grinno:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Midnight Purple :grinno:
very nice i'm off to get the tissues:yum:

i've noticed on a few of you photos the bonnet does'nt seem to be fitted flush at the back, is there a reason for this (let hot air out) or is it just a bit of a bad fit

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
also do you have another GTR grill other than the carbon one that may be mine some day.
looking at it i'm sure i could work some magic to reshape the lower front part of you grill to follow the profile of your bumper so as to cover that screw/bolt

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bonnet doesn't fit flush at the rear. I thought I'd crank it up a couple of inches to see if the drift boys were onto anything, I'm still not sure about it. That is the same carbon grill mate, and I havent got a clue what happening with that yet, far too many things planned in my head atm. What's your idea for it?

·
manual convert
583 Posts
looking good chris, will have a closer look at the next meet,
if it,s not in the spray shop.

bruce.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts